CBX is built to enable banks to run lean, experiment, and operate with speed and agility while focusing technology resources on innovation.
skills and knowledge
Omni-Channel, Multi-Region, Multi-Entity
Developer Friendly SDKs
Designed for technical usability but with business savvy. Our SDKs enable developers to innovate, rapidly build and extend any CBX capability using popular Open Source
- Robust and full-featured SDKs for configuring and extending the capabilities of the baseline product.
- Leverages popular technologies such as Java and NodeJS with a predefined API design process.
- Agile implementation of backend processor connectivity by using standardized adaptor patterns.
From authentication, encryption, to approval, CBX’s built-in security mechanisms ensure total visibility and traceability across all transactions.
- Leverages commercial API gateways with support for access tokens, HMAC request signing, JSON Web tokens, OpenID Connect, LDAP, Social OAuth, and legacy authentication providers.
- End-to-end TLS encryption with short-lived web tokens and approvals via digital signatures.
- Provides comprehensive transaction logs with detailed audit trails and correlation dashboards for full visibility and traceability
- Real-time monitoring and auto-scaling out of the box.
Built in the Cloud, for the Cloud
Designed for the cloud-first enterprise, CBX allows for fast and flexible deployments across any cloud or application environment.
- Leverages the scalability and elasticity of cloud computing
- Built for rapid and easy deployment across a wide range of PaaS environments such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, IBM Cloud and OpenShift
- Infrastructure agnostic allowing for on various cloud such as AWS, GCP, Azure and VMware ESX6, or on-premise and hybrid environments.
- Built for the ground up with 12-Factor App principles.
Integration adapters allow you to plug-in any backend product processor and core banking system, bringing silo-ed applications together in a way that enriches them with extensive channel capabilities.
- Built-in cartridges for popular core banking systems such as Infosys, Finacle, Oracle, Flexcube, TCS Bancs, Misys Equation, and more
- Captures data from third party downstream systems and populates related projection stores to participate in Graph API queries.
- Real-time, asynchronous, event-based data ingestion using a change data capture (CDC) tool at the database level or directly stream information from your data lake into the channel.
with Graph APIs & Queries
Deploy custom dashboards and new widgets with instant access to cross silo data structures
- Deploy dashboards and widgets with interactive data queries through our IntelliSense enabled GraphQL studio built around our corporate banking domain model.
- Return data within the context of cross-vertical relationships in the requested format and lower the complexity of web and mobile front end components.
- All NFRs – from sorting, grouping, in-line calculations and entitlements enforcement – are completely hands off, ensuring reliable performance while removing complexity from IT.
CBX’s Digital Banking-as-a-Platform is the Swiss Army Knife of service rchestration. Built on a state-of-the-art micro-services architecture, it integrates seamlessly with your existing microservices and is easily extensible with our SDK.
- Dynamically wire in entitlements, limits, multiple approvers, multifactor authorization and third party approval processes such as AML by configuration.
- Delivers each microservice as a containerized deployment artifact with Docker and Droplets support.
- Modular and pluggable architecture that enables easy customization to national and international requirements and regulation.
- Components are dynamically discoverable and loosely coupled
- Disposable concurrency and stateless processes – by building share-nothing processes, we take full advantage of horizontal scaling and running multiple concurrent instances of our application.
- Fully integrable with robust capabilities and features such as circuit breakers, service discovery, load-balancing and integrated health checks.
Componentized UI Assembly
Build customizable UIs with flexible building blocks and a rich library of design assets to draw from.
- Angular and Typescript based UI development.
- Easy to assemble UI building blocks with SDKs.
- Responsive and adaptive UI patterns with accessible markup.
- Integration with translation memories for localization.
Develop rich mobile banking applications optimized for UX and not just devices.
- Build hybrid native-like mobile apps for both Android and iOS.
- Combines both AngularJS and native UI elements.
- Integrates with native third party mobile SDKs for flexible customization.
- Extendable and localizable.