The Contextual Banking Experience
All firms, from SME to multinationals in every industry, want to buy and sell, safely, have the funds to buy and invest the proceeds of sale wisely.
Banks want to be fully digital, drive higher self-service adoption, remain the principal banker of their customers, and upsell and cross-sell their
Wouldn’t it be great if your banking experience shows actual understanding, even anticipation, of what the business is trying to achieve? Contextual
banking fulfils both these needs.
Contextual Banking Experience (CBX) from iGTB is a white label digital transaction banking platform to manage firms’ cash and trade that leverages Machine
Learning and predictive analytics, delivered through APIs and an omnichannel UX. CBX provides the 400 user journeys that span the full complexity
of corporate banking as microservices and UI components. This enables banks to accelerate customer self-service and both upsell and cross sell
their services by providing clients with context-aware recommendations on the best-next action or best-next offer needed to meet their immediate
Contextual Banking Delivered
API first. UX led.
Digital Banking with Open APIs
Prepare to comply. Prepare to complete.
60+ APIs available.
Replace Aging Digital Channels
Reduce Complexity, Decrease Costs,
Ready for real-time
Your clients are.
The Holy Grail: Joined up banking
Integrated cash and trade
Innovate on the glass
World-class UX drives high self-service adoption
Can a bank provide the right insights necessary to enhance their clients’ cash
conversion cycles? Can you enable them to proactively sustain the financial
health of their enterprise with accurate forecasts of immediate shortfalls and
Contextual Cash Management predicts and automates enterprise-wide
cash flows through:
- Recommended actions that instantly address client needs and increase
usage of the bank’s products and services.
- Recommended offers that initiate cross-selling existing or new products
- Real-time modeling of what-if scenarios and alerts to manage forecasts
and enable early detection of funding shortfalls, FX exposure and trapped
- A clear calendar of payables and receivables with optimized options, such
as automating recurring payments, delaying payments based on cash flow.
Cash Flow Forecasting
Transform a chore taking hours into something beautifully simple taking minutes. Build a cash balance forecast based on categorised payables and receivables.
Clever use of machine learning highlights likely upcoming payments adding to the data the bank already has plus corporate data.
The forecast becomes an important insight, making the bank a more used and more trusted resource.
- Simple to integrate into your existing portal
- Let clients create forecasts in minutes instead of hours
- Automatically detect upcoming repeat payments
- Deliver powerful visualisations to simplify complex information to support decision making
- Simple integration to online ERPs to gather payables & receivables data through APIs
- Fully self-service, custom forecasts at zero bank effort
S.W.I.F.T ISO 220022 Converter
The S.W.I.F.T mandate that banks must accept and respond to MX (ISO 20022) XML-formatted messages by November 2021 gives IT teams a problem. Avoid that problem and take ISO 20022 messaging off the critical path with MXMTMX, sitting alongside your SWIFT gateway and protecting your MT-based systems. A simple and straightforward, easy solution
- Meet regulatory requirement painlessly
- No negative impact on the client
- Fast and simple to implement
- Affordable solution avoiding the need for S.W.I.F.T conversion bureau fees
- Fast, scalable and secure with the latest technology stack
- Can map to any legacy format not just MT
- For handling MX data that does not map to MT, use the sister solution
- Remittance Repository to benefit from rich client data
How do you enable your client to optimize every transaction for speed, value,
and cost? How can a bank accelerate their customers’ business outcomes and
objectives beyond simply enabling a transaction?
Unified Payments optimizes interactions and makes them business
- A Unified Payments Wizard that calculates and recommends clear and
optimized banking transaction choices based on business data
- Real-time, 24×7, end-to-end orchestration and life-cycle management
solution for enterprise-wide payment flows.
- Seamless integration to stand-alone product engines – Liquidity
Management, Supply Chain Finance, AR/AP and Virtual Accounts.
Overlay and Pre-Processing optimizes payment executions through:
- Payment execution options analyzed and rated for speed, risk, legality,
value and cost
- Centralized processing for payment capture and end-to-end visibility of all
- Powerful rules configuration for improved STP and elimination of manual
- Real-time payments decisioning as well as payments throttling for
dynamic limits management to also improve STP while eliminating manual
- Improve fraud and risk management with internal rules and interaction
with external fraud and risk engines
- Ripple-enabled for cross-border transactions using DLT (Distributed
How can your bank provide clients with global, real-time visibility of their
accounts and transactions? How do you support their banking transactions with intuitive
visualizations and in-depth data analysis? How can you empower them with a
unified control over their funds, regardless of bank, currency, country and
Contextual Account Services can help your bank provide:
- Global visibility and analysis of balances by bank, currency, country
and corporate entity.
- Configurable data views with support for custom data groupings, single
reference currency displays, and in-depth drill-downs.
- Exportable data available in all standard industry formats.
- Automatically highlights areas that need immediate action with simple
clicks leading you to their repair.
How do you better help them gain a clear and immediate understanding of their
global liquidity position and guide them to the optimum structures? How can you
help your customers optimize their cash in a world of low or negative
Contextual Liquidity management provides:
- Full online reporting and analytics with on Liquidity Management
structures such as: Cash Concentration Sweeps, Notional Pools &
- Drive corporate self-service for the setup and amendment of structures,
saving on bank operational overheads
- Real-time analytics of Liquidity Management structures for your client with
concise reporting and intuitive data visualizations.
- Increased bank oversight & awareness of internal funding through
- Release the corporate Treasury Manager to concentrate on value-added
Collections And Receivables
Can a bank help clients get paid faster, better manage past-due accounts and
reduce days-sales-outstanding ratios? How can they streamline their national
and regional collection mechanisms to accelerate their cash flows?
Contextual Collections and Receivable lets banks equip businesses with:
- File upload support for new customer details, invoices, cheque collections,
and direct debit mandates, and transactions.
- Immediate automated reconciliation and reporting on dedicated virtual
accounts – from PO creation, to collections and invoice reconciliation.
- Intelligent analytics on debtor behaviors and payment patterns.
- Mandate maintenance support and direct debit transactions from the
sponsor bank’s perspective.
Digitize Trade Finance and help clients confidently expand to new territories
and grow their business using immediately understandable graphics, data
summaries and actionable recommendations that put their business objectives
at the forefront.
- Seamless connectivity to bank for processing Letter of credit, Guarantees
and standby LCs
- Export Document Presentation under LCs and Documentary Collections
- 360 degree view of LC transactions to view complete life cycle
Supply Chain Finance
Enhance visibility across the supply chain and let your customers put more
focus on their core businesses by optimizing their daily sales Procure to Pay
(P2P) and Order to Cash(O2C) cycles. Dramatically simplify the way buyers and
sellers transact with each other and manage their payables and receivables by
setting up frictionless and intelligent supply chain programs.
- Support for Buyer and Supplier centric financing models
- Seamless counterparties onboarding
- Take the risk away from your books by offering dynamic discounting
Transform your bank into the disruptive force in the digital financial industry
with our fully integrated transaction banking platform, enabling you to building
solution ecosystems that deliver seamless digital experiences across the
corporate financial supply chain.
- True convergence of cash management and trade
- An API-first, digital transaction banking platform coupled with real-time
readiness for contextual banking
- Capable of integrating with any channel, device, product engine and 3rd
party system through APIs.
Remove operational delays & overheads associated with account opening for both the bank & the corporate, whilst providing a solution that can enhance reconciliations and perfectly match the corporate’s business structure.
CBX Virtual accounts enables a corporate to self-service the full life-cycle of account opening, maintenance & closures in realtime. Used to reflect an organisational structure or to manage payables/receivables reconciliation for specific corporate transactions, our Virtual Account solution provides the full range of banking capabilities associated to normal accounts including payments, collections and reporting. With no limits on account numbers or levels of account hierarchy, this solution offers unrivalled flexibility.
Help your corporate customers optimise their liquidity with CashFlow Forecasting from CBX.
CBX makes forecasting simple, leveraging known balance information, future transactions, and items CBX has ‘learned’ through the analysis of transaction history to build a visualised forecast presented using simple transaction categories.
- Define the forecast period and accounts to be included
- Increase the accuracy of the forecast by using a seamless out-of-the-box API integration with online accounting platforms (or file upload/manual input)
- Enable your bank to highlight any areas for attention
- Provide your customers with actionable alternatives to optimise their liquidity.