Our Product Philosophy
Global Financial Technology is a complex and unwieldy beast. Over time, the complexity built up from generations of disparate legacy technology, the explosion of new product and services, constantly evolving regulation, and geographic and growth ambitions has corroded the vitals of global and regional leaders alike.
Contextual banking is not just a bolt-on solution. Using advanced analytics, it automatically highlights issues and simultaneously presents a realistic palette of all possible decisions in response to that specific context – each rated and, where appropriate, recommended, including upsell and cross-sell best-next-actions. On the same screen, it offers the ability to immediately execute the chosen decision as transactions.
How Do We Do It?
Built for the Cloud
Open Banking Ready
Robust & Real-Time
The Result of Design Thinking
User Experience is more than just a simple, beautiful and easy to use product feature-set. Features are but a single aspect of a product. Ultimately, User Experience is about delivering the right solution for the right problem.
For the Intellect Design teams, this means making complex solutions simple and frictionless to better solve the specific problems of users. These solutions need to drive self service experience, better digital channel adoption, and revenues for banks while working within the bounds of regulatory constraints risk management.
Designed and tested
at 8012FT Design Center
Solving the complexities in
origination and self-service scenarios
Built with 150+ components
for over 400 end-to-end journeys
Accelerate digital roadmaps
Customizable. Extensible. Integrable. Driving digital transformation with pluggable and modular architecture built on open source software and industry standards that seamlessly integrate with core banking systems and product processors.
- Platform modernization without legacy system renovation.
- Capabilities extensions through SDKs and API’s based on REST, Webhooks and GraphQL
- Adoption of industry standards and embedded Open Source components, avoiding proprietary technology lock-ins.
- Leveraging popular technologies your IT teams and FinTechs use, such as AngularJS, Spring Boot, Node JS
Contextualized experiences for corporate users, designed through the lens of the bank. More than just a bolt on omni-channel UX layer on your existing backend systems, CBX optimizes the execution of every transaction by understanding the intent and context of each interaction between bank and corporate user
- Simplify, streamline, and contextualize interactions between bank and their customers
- Drive customer journeys focused around “Next Best” action or offer recommendations
Developed for Cloud and Scale
Deploy natively in the cloud or on-premise and innovate with third party ecosystems. CBX’s API-first architecture enables banks to drive agility through digital channels and be more than just a bank, but a platform to drive new business models and products
- Build natively for CloudFoundry and OpenShift
- Customizable and extensible from end-to-end; from the UI, API, atomic services, workflows, and adapters.
- Highly usable and developer-friendly APIs for independent developers that are RESTful, support JSON, Swagger, utilize OAuth2, JWT
API-First and Ready for Open Banking
CBX provides banks with the strategic advantage needed to disrupt the disruptors and dominate in the new world of PSD2 (and other mandates), build ecosystems through
platforms and marketplaces to develop new corporate banking services. Prepare to compete
or prepare to comply.
- Aggregate other services into your marketplace or be aggregated
- Embrace the key qualities of industry disruptors and extend them to transactional banking
- Become the platform upon which new transactional banking services are built
Robust product processors, designed for real time
Foundational robustness optimized for high-volume transactions in real-time. CBX is supported by APIs that allow them to integrate with your existing cash management applications and offer superior customizability
- Powers the engines driving the entire corporate financial supply chain
- APIs provide an added layer of flexibility and adaptability to traditional product engines
World's first integrated transaction banking platform
100+ live installations across 85 countries
Building the solutions to tomorrow’s challenges
The engineer should fundamentally attempt to solve a task in the simplest way, and not want to prove that he is in a position to build a lift up Mount Everest