We stormed into Day 2, winning the Global Finance Award for the ‘Best in Class Virtual Accounts Solution for Corporates.’ This recognition is a testament to our relentless commitment to excellence.
The genius of Rajesh Makhija was on full display as he riveted the audience with a masterful presentation and live demo of iGTB Copilot for Commercial Banks at the Microsoft Experience Centre.
Our state-of-the-art eMach.ai Experience Zone turned into the industry’s hotspot, pulling in the industry’s best and brightest. With our leaders at the helm, visitors took a deep dive into creating their signature solutions.
• The session with HSBC Global Head of Digital and Experience had everyone buzzing
• Our iGTB CoPilot demo had Deutsche Bank and Gartner glued to every detail
• A mind-opening session on composability with Celent had everyone nodding in agreement
• Our alignment with eMACH was lauded by the Director for Banking Services from BDF
• The ever-dynamic Borna gave a masterclass, breaking down eMACH.ai for a keen visitor
• The spotlight shone on Rajesh and Selva, as they were interviewed by Fintech Finance
• Big names like Lloyds Bank, NAB, Bank of Nova Scotia, Alphabank, Barclays, and ANZ all had a hands-on experience with iGTB Copilot, and the feedback was unanimous – awe-inspiring!
As evening set in, more than 220 industry leaders congregated for an enchanting evening aboard the Toronto Odyssey Cruise. Setting sail from the esteemed Queens Quay Terminal, attendees were swept off their feet. The backdrop of the dazzling Toronto skyline, gourmet meals, pulsating rhythms, and the electric Flamenco performances made it a night to etch in memories. It wasn’t just a cruise; it was an odyssey of celebrations and unforgettable conversations and a highlight of the customer trust built in the market by Intellect Team Canada.