Global transaction banking has long been described as a banks’s crown jewels because of its steady profit contribution even in the worst economic times, its reputation as a “sticky” core banking service and its long history of strong growth.
The programme is designed as a highly participatory executive-level learning event. You will hear from seasoned practitioners of transaction banking who have achieved important success in major global and regional financial institutions.
Networking & Cultural Programme will further your learning – throughout the course there will be opportunities for you to learn from your peers and interact with them in a variety of ways in both the curriculum but also in relaxed and enjoyable settings. Apart from the Rhodes House itself, with its illustrious alumni including Nelson Mandela, the course includes a cultural programme that takes advantage of the unique heritage of Oxford and London:
- A private, guided tour of the world renowned Ashmolean Museum
- An evening of South African jazz from a winner of the South African Music Awards
- A private, guided, walking tour of Oxford
- Dinner at the “Oxford & Cambridge” private members’ Club in London
When and Where:
1. Oxford & London, April 3-5, 2019
2. Singapore, June 19-21, 2019
For more information, please visit https://www.igtboxford.com/