Placeholder canvas

iGTB Intellect

News Flash

Commercial and Small Business Banking Forum

Read More
News Flash

Intellect announces the launch of iGTB Copilot

Read Full Press Release
News Flash

iGTB Intellect at Sibos 2023

Read More
News Flash

iGTB Pulse Newsletter August 2023 Edition

Read More
Shutterstock 240120346 448x311 2
Mobile News

iGTB transforming the cash management landscape of Indonesia

2 Mins

iGTB transforming the cash management landscape of Indonesia

More than USD1 Billion worth of transactions per month happened through iGTB’s Cash Management and Supply Chain Finance product

iGTB delivers on it’s promised once again with one of the largest banks in Indonesia now successfully processing more than USD 1,000,000,000 worth of transactions per month through iGTB’s Cash Management and Supply Chain Finance product, benefitting over 275 corporate clients, impressively onboarded in a span of only 12 months.

Of these, 86% of the transactions pertain to Cash Management but the remaining important 14% pertain to SCF. The value of transactions has grown 300% in just three quarters.

This clearly evidences iGTB’s product capability in terms of scalability and market leading features, hence delivering on its promise to provide value.

Ask Your Questions to Our Expert

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet Lorem ipsum dolor sit ametLorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Related Reads

Hqdefault 448x311 1
VIDEOS

ANZ achieves 140% increase in transaction volumes and 85% uplift in intra-day ANZ transfers

In The Newsbankog 1 448x311 1
NEWS

iGTB’s new platform will be part of a comprehensive digital transformation under way at Thailand’s premier corporate bank – o...

Frequently Asked Questions

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet Lorem ipsum dolor sit ametLorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.